I know it’s not related to Arsenal, but as far as weeks go I have to say that this one has been a bit of a shocker for me. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- There is a rat that has been eating holes in the wall of our house and continually waking me up for the past three nights. I’ve had a total of about 15 hours sleep.
- Some absolute knobhead hacked into my blog last night. Whoever you are ‘Greywolf’, I really do not like you.
- I spend 8 exhausting hours in district court supporting a client of mine, only to get a $120 parking fine for spending six minutes too long in the wrong spot. What’s more, at the time I got the ticket I was explaining to my client’s parole officer that I needed to duck off to move my car before I was fined.
And here are some reasons why the weekend will get a whole lot better:
- I’ve just bought a six-pack of Becks beer and I’m not expecting to have any of it left by the end of tonight.
- Pest control will be around at noon tomorrow to destroy the rat that has been keeping me awake.
- My blog is back online and ‘Greywolf’ will carry on being a knob for the rest of their life.
While I’m in the mood for bullet-points I think I’ll use them to get through today’s Arsenal news:
- Manuel Almunia wants more experience to help us win trophies. Get in line Manuel, get in line.
- Barcelona wants Cesc Fabregas in the case that they don’t get Franck Ribery. Frankly, won’t get Cesc either way. Yawn.
- Juventus’ Marco Marchionni has joined Fiorentina, apparently paving the way for Felipe Melo to go the other way. Watch this space.
- Tomas Rosicky says he’ll be back playing again in autumn which, by my calculation is September. He’ll need time to get right so it makes sense to me.
Anyway, that’s really it. I’m off to enjoy those aforementioned Becks, I’ll speak to you tomorrow.
Have your say on my dodgy week or all things Arsenal by leaving a comment.