I’ve compiled a list of interesting Arsenal news and blog posts from the weekend. Enjoy:
- Inter Milan and Brazil defender Maicon has told supposed Arsenal target Felipe Melo that he would be more than good enough to start for the Italian champions.
- Bordeaux have rejected the notion that we are going to sign Marouane Chamakh.
- Emmanuel Eboue has refuted speculation that he is on his way to Paris Saint Germain.
- Experienced Arsenal blogger Goodplaya gives his take on the signing of Thomas Vermaelen, choosing to comment on the fallacy that Arsene Wenger signs too many French and African players.
Non-Arsenal Link of the Day:
- David Villa scored an outstanding goal for Spain in their 2-0 win over South Africa last night. Check it out here.
And that’s that. I’ll be back tomorrow with some more goodies.
Have your say on today’s Arsenal links by leaving a comment.